A.L.C. x Petra Flannery Esdell pleated cotton-blend poplin maxi dress
- US0 (sold out)
- US10 (low stock)
- US12 (low stock)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Andrea Lieberman worked as a stylist to create many iconic red carpet looks before founding her own label A.L.C., so she knows what looks flattering and photographs well. Designed in collaboration with celebrity stylist Petra Flannery, this 'Esdell' maxi dress is cut from airy cotton-blend poplin and nips in at the pintucked waist before falling to a neatly pleated skirt.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a US 2
- Black cotton-blend poplin
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane; lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.