Gold-tone, faux pearl and crystal ring
- 13 (sold out)
- 15 (sold out)
The ornate spider on Alexander McQueen's ring is believed to symbolize mystery, growth and power. Crafted from antiqued gold-tone brass, it's set with twinkling crystals and lustrous faux pearls, along with the label's signature skull charm. Wear it solo for the biggest impact.
- Italian sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.