Candy 14-karat gold, enamel, sapphire and diamond ring
Alice Cicolini's 'Candy' ring is inspired by the playful work of Ettore Sottsass. Cast from 14-karat gold, it's been hand-set and enameled in London's Hatton Garden. The cushion-cut sapphire makes an impressive statement while pavé diamonds illuminate the slim band.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.3cm / 2.1in
- Powder-blue sapphire, total weight: 1.75-carats; diamonds, total weight: 0.24-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.