The Remedy Chapter iii gold-plated pearl necklace
Alighieri references Dante's Divine Comedy for its jewelry, and the resulting pieces always capture the dream-like tales in such an evocative way. This gold-plated necklace is strung with a baroque freshwater pearl and potion bottle-inspired sphere made using the ancient lost-wax casting technique. Wear it stacked with Chapter i and ii from the same collection - they're designed to drape in sequence down the décolletage.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 21cm / 8.2in
- Pendant Length: 2cm / 1in
- Clasp fastening
- Freshwater pearl: Singapore
- This product is made with natural pearl and as such may differ from that pictured
- Made in England
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.