The Snow Lion and the Baroque gold-plated pearl necklace
Alighieri's jewelry "tells a story of whirlwind adventures, battered creatures, scraggy landscapes and passionate mistakes" - designer Rosh Mahtani takes inspiration from the 100 cantos that make up Dante's Divine Comedy. This necklace is crafted from gold-plated bronze using a lost-wax casting technique and strung with charms including a glossy freshwater pearl. It's the perfect complement to open collars and plunging necklines.
Shown here with: Lee Mathews Dress.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 46cm / 17.9in
- Height: 2cm / 0.8in
- Height of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Freshwater pearl: Singapore
- This product is made with natural pearl and as such may differ from that pictured
- Made in England
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.