The Wasteland gold-plated ring
- large (sold out)
The unique shapes and intricate engravings of Alighieri's designs are inspired by ancient tales - this 'The Wasteland' ring references T.S. Eliot's post-war poem of the same name. Twisted and soldered to resemble a vintage piece, it's been handcrafted in London from tarnish-resistant gold-plated brass. Wear yours on your index finger, stacking your thumb and pinkie with other mixed metals.
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Made in England
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.