Sterling silver and 18-karat gold, ruby and diamond necklace
Amrapali's necklace is a testament to the artistry the brand prides itself on. Handmade with meticulous attention to detail, it's cast from oxidized sterling silver and 18-karat gold and set with 43.04-carats of rubies carved carefully into leaves. It's spliced with rows of shimmering diamonds and has a sliding fastening, so you can adjust it to sit higher or lower.
Wear it with: Brandon Maxwell Gown.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 3cm / 1.2in
- Pendant Width: 18cm / 7.1in
- Drop: 28cm / 11in
- Rubies, total weight: 43.04-carats; round brilliant-cut gray diamonds, total weight: 5.31-carats; rose-cut gray diamonds, total weight: 3.51-carats
- Adjustable slider fastening
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.