Sterling silver and 18-karat gold, sapphire and diamond ring
Amrapali's founders, Rajiv Arora and Rajesh Ajmera, often travel across India collecting vintage jewelry for inspiration - it's why the brand's designs resemble heirloom treasures. Handcrafted by master artisans, this ring is cast from polished 18-karat gold and centered with an 8.33-carat sapphire. Shimmering, rose-cut diamonds are mounted in sterling silver settings to complement the stones' natural hue.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Height of Embellishment: 2.5cm / 1in
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Sapphire, total weight: 8.33-carats; rose-cut G-H VS2 diamonds, total weight: 1.75-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.