Dakota stretch-twill bootcut pants
Anine Bing's 'Dakota' pants are tailored from stretch-twill, ensuring they're just as comfortable to wear as they are smart. They fit slim through the hips and thighs before falling to bootcut hems and have an elasticated waistband. They'll easily transition from the office to a dinner date.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a slim fit with a bootcut hem
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a DK 34
- Black stretch-twill
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- 68% rayon, 25% polyamide, 7% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.