Louise d'Or Coin 14-karat gold multi-stone bracelet
Anissa Kermiche's 'Louise d'Or' bracelet puts a feminine spin on the original French coin named after King Louis XIII. Cast from 14-karat gold, it features a pendant carved with the words 'Liberté, Égalité, Feminité' and is set with a vibrant ruby. It's anchored by a crescent of glittering white sapphires and gray diamonds and has a slender chain that can be adjusted to your desired fit.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 16cm / 6.2in
- Length: 19cm / 7.4in
- Pendant Length: 3cm / 1.5in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.7in
- White sapphires, total weight: 0.20-carats; gray diamonds, total weight: 0.022-carats; ruby, total weight: 0.006-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.