Louise d’Or Pavé 14-karat gold diamond ring
- 56 (sold out)
Anissa Kermiche dedicates this 'Louise d'Or Pavé' ring to French Revolutionist women - the coin is engraved with a motif that symbolizes feminine strength. Cast from 14-karat gold and traced with glistening gray diamonds, it looks and feels like a vintage heirloom. Wear yours with other favorites.
Wear it with: GANNI Sweater.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Gray diamonds, total weight: 0.068-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.