18-karat rose gold diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
Anita Ko's Art Deco-inspired ring is perfect for the bride-to-be who prefers a more vintage look. Cast from 18-karat rose gold, this dainty design has a hexagonal-cut diamond center and 0.20-carats of hand-set pavéd stones that reach halfway around the band. We love how it looks stacked with the label's 'Princess' style.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- US sizing
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Height of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.4in
- Width of Embellishment: 0cm / 0.2in
- Hexagon step-cut diamond, total weight: 0.71-carats; round-cut VS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.20-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.