18-karat rose gold diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
Anita Ko says her collections are influenced by the different cultures of Los Angeles, which is where she started experimenting with jewelry design as a teenager. This ring is cast from 18-karat rose gold and has an open silhouette that wraps around your finger. It's hand-set with 0.15-carats of pavé and 0.62-carats of pear-cut diamonds.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Pear-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.62-carats; pavé diamonds, total weight: 0.15-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.