18-karat rose gold ruby pinky ring
Color: Rose gold
- 4 (sold out)
Anita Ko says she's often inspired by the vintage jewelry she finds at auctions and dealers. This 18-karat rose gold ring is encrusted with 1.98-carats of shimmering rubies and has a coiled shape that's designed to wrap around your pinky. Wear it alongside slim bands.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Rubies, total weight: 1.98-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.