18-karat white gold diamond earrings
Color: White gold
Anita Ko designs understated jewelry that allows the wearer to express their personal style, which is why her pieces are loved by everyone from Angelina Jolie to Rihanna. Made from 18-karat white gold, these earrings are encrusted with 0.28-carats of shimmering pear-cut diamonds. Wear them solo or stacked for a variety of occasions.
Shown here with: MM6 Maison Margiela Shirt.
- This item's measurements are:
- Height: 0cm / 0.2in
- Width: 0cm / 0.1in
- Pear-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.28-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.