+ NET SUSTAIN Rivetti asymmetric color-block cotton skirt
Color: Army green
Australian label ARTCLUB is committed to a considered approach to design - its garments are made locally in Sydney to reduce carbon emission and fabrics are repurposed to minimize waste. In a versatile army-green, cream and brown palette, this skirt is upcycled from smooth remnant cotton in an asymmetric wrap silhouette. We love it with slides and a tank.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Asymmetric hem, designed to be worn at the waist
- Wraparound design, ties at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Army-green, cream and brown cotton
- Ties at side
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.