Baby Vine Tendril enamel, 9-karat gold, silver and rock crystal ring
- 18 (sold out)
Bea Bongiasca's ring is part of the label's 'You're So Vine' collection, which is inspired by climbing plants and reflects the designer's playful approach to jewelry. It's hand-painted with lime-green enamel and has a twisted tendril shape that entwines your finger. The 9-karat gold and silver setting is encrusted with a glowing rock crystal.
- Italian sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Drop-cut rock crystal
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.