Quatre Classique Large 18-karat yellow, white and rose gold, PVD and diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
Each contrasting texture and precious metal in Boucheron's 'Quatre' collection represents an iconic code of the house - the 'Grosgrain' is a tribute to the founder's couturier grandparents, while the angular 'Clou de Paris' mimics the city's cobblestone streets. This large version of the 'Classique' ring is stacked with 18-karat yellow, white and rose gold bands and a striking brown PVD one. It's inlaid with diamonds totaling 0.49-carats as a final dazzling flourish.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.49-carats
- Stone and metal weights indicated are average for a size 52
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.