Quatre Radiant Edition Large 18-karat gold ring
- 52 (sold out)
- 54 (sold out)
One of Fréderic Boucheron's main sources of inspiration was classic architecture, and the brand's 'Quatre Radiant' collection is an ode to his play on proportion and simple lines. Expertly handcrafted from 18-karat gold, this ring has a stacked, three-band silhouette with an open space between the 'Grosgrain' and 'Clou de Paris' lines.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.