Calle Del Mar
+ NET SUSTAIN ribbed-knit midi dress
- large (low stock)
You can tell Calle Del Mar takes sustainability seriously just by looking at its production process - this ribbed-knit dress has been locally hand-loomed in LA from wood pulp-derived fibers. Blended with some stretch for comfort, it has a figure-skimming silhouette with a classic collar and lustrous mother-of-pearl buttons. Style yours on its own with sandals or as a tunic with the coordinating pants.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Intended for a slim fit
- Designed to be worn multiple ways
- Fine knit
- Model is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a size Small
- Copper ribbed-knit
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Penny
- Mother-of-pearl: Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.