Gathered floral-print faille mini dress
- US2 - One left
- US4 - Sold out
- US6 - Sold out
- US8 - Sold out
Carolina Herrera's mini dress was worn on the Spring '23 runway - a joyful celebration of flowers inspired by Wes Gordon's favorite childhood novel, The Secret Garden. Cut from pink faille printed with painterly tea roses, it has a gathered V-neckline and voluminous bishop sleeves. Pick out the red tones with your lipstick.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip with oversized sleeves
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
- Pink, red and tonal-green faille
- Concealed snap and zip fastening at back
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.