Baignoire 24.5mm small 18-karat rose gold and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Baignoire' watch is a true heirloom that you can treasure and share with future generations – the oval dial was originally designed in 1906. Impeccably crafted in the brand's Swiss atelier from 18-karat rose gold, this small version of the classic style is dainty enough for those with slim wrists. It's powered by quartz movement and detailed with the signature black Roman numerals and blued steel sword-shaped hands. The grand finale? It's illuminated with a halo of 40 shimmering brilliant-cut diamonds around the silvered sunray-effect dial.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial with sunray effect
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.99-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- 18-karat rose gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case length: 31.6mm; case width: 24.5mm; case thickness: 8.21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WB520002
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.