Baignoire 24.5mm small 18-karat rose gold, toile brossée and diamond watch
The sleek, oval silhouette of Cartier's 'Baignoire' timepiece is inspired by a similar style Louis Cartier gifted to the Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna of Russia back in the early 1900s - she's said to be one of the house's very first clients. Cast from 18-karat rose gold, this iconic design has a silvered sunray day illuminated by 0.99-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds. The brand's lettering at 10 o'clock and blued steel sword-shaped hands are recognizable signatures.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 21.5cm / 8.5in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial with sunray effect
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.99-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Buckle-fastening pink-beige toile brossée strap
- Case length: 31.6mm; case width: 24.5mm; case thickness: 8.21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WB520004
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.