Baignoire 24.5mm small 18-karat white gold and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Baignoire' timepiece was first created in 1906 and effortlessly captures the house's discreet elegance. Skilfully crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat white gold, this small model features a silvered sunray dial that's decorated with black Roman numerals and the brand's signature blued steel sword-shaped hands. The sleek oval bezel is framed with 40 brilliant-cut diamonds that catch the light beautifully, and the faceted crown is set with a single stone.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 14cm / 5.5in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial with sunray effect
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals
- 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.99-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- 18-karat white gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case length: 31.6mm; case width: 24.5mm; case thickness: 8.21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WB520006
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.