+ Fusalp hooded wool-trimmed embroidered quilted down ski jacket
Brigitte Bardot and Audrey Hepburn aprés ski appeared on the moodboard for Chloé's collaborative capsule with Fusalp. Detailed with tonal embroidery, this wool-trimmed jacket is made from durable shell that's quilted and padded with feathers. The hood and drawstring hem help to lock in heat and ward off biting winds, while the zipped pockets will ensure your valuables are kept secure.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slightly loose fit with a thick lining for a close internal fit
- Built-in waist gaiter
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
- White shell, white, blush and brown wool
- Snap and concealed two-way zip fastenings at front
- Fabric1: 72% polyamide, 17% elastane, 11% polyurethane; fabric2: 100% wool; filling: 100% feathers (Goose); lining1: 96% polyester, 6% elastane; lining2: 72% polyamide, 17% elastane, 11% polyurethane
- Dry clean
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.