+ Fusalp striped paneled bootcut ski pants
Chloé's pants are a collaboration with fellow French house and skiwear specialist Fusalp. Taking inspiration from '70s resort wear, they're made from stretch-shell in a modulated bootleg silhouette that allows a full range of motion through the knees. They're detailed with chic co-branding, webbing stripes and zips for your boots.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a slim fit with a bootcut hem
- Adjustable tabs at the waist
- Internal ankle gaiters
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Burgundy and white stretch-shell
- Snaps and concealed zip fastening at front
- 45% polyamide, 42% polyester, 13% elastane; lining1: 72% polyamide, 17% elastane, 11% polyurethane; lining2: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.