+ Fusalp belted wool-trimmed paneled ski suit
Chloé has teamed up with fellow French heritage brand Fusalp to create a ski capsule, and with the likes of Brigitte Bardot on the collection moodboard the results were always going to be seriously covetable. This belted, all-in-one suit is made from panels of shell and wool in colors often spotted on Natacha Ramsay-Levi's runway. It has thumbholes at the cuffs, zipped pockets (including a concealed one at the wrist for your lift pass) and ankle gaiters.
Wear it with: Chloé Ankle boots.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Cut for a close fit with a bootcut hem
- Internal ankle gaiters with silicone grips for a secure fit
- Internal cuffs with hand guard
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
- Navy, orange and white shell, cream, orange and blush wool
- Zip fastening along front
- Fabric1: 45% polyamide, 42% polyester, 13% elastane; fabric2: 76% polyester, 24% polyurethane; trim1: 100% wool; trim2: 100% polyester; lining: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Dry clean
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.