Citizens of Humanity
+ NET SUSTAIN Marlee cropped distressed organic high-rise tapered jeans
Color: Light denim
- 23 (low stock)
- 24 (sold out)
- 28 (low stock)
- 32 (sold out)
Inspired by '90s styles, Citizens of Humanity's 'Marlee' jeans are made from organic light-blue denim that's gently faded and distressed for a lived-in look. They sit high on the waist and have relaxed, tapered legs. The cropped cuffs go well with ankle boots.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits very large to size, take two sizes smaller than normal
- High-rise, cut for a relaxed fit, tapered at the hem
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a size 24
- Light-blue organic denim
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer wash: Moondust
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.