+ NET SUSTAIN UPF 50+ stretch recycled rash guard
- x small
- x large
Cover Swim's rash guard is cut from the brand's elasticated Swim Jersey® - made using highly opaque, recycled microfibers, the fabric offers 98% protection against the sun's harmful UV rays. Woven with recycled nylon and blended with stretch, it’s cut for a slim fit that’s ideal for days spent paddle boarding or surfing.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Cut for a slim fit
- Long in the sleeves
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a size Small
- Black stretch-recycled nylon
- Slips on
- 80% recycled nylon, 20% spandex
- Machine wash
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Made in Los Angeles
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.