+ NET SUSTAIN UPF 50+ stretch recycled rash guard
- x small - Sold out
- x large
Cover Swim's rash guard is perfect for long beach days when you want to shield skin from the sun. It's made from a signature fabric that blocks 98% of ultraviolet rays in and out of water and is woven with recycled nylon, too. Cut for a slim fit, it comes to hip length and has long sleeves to protect arms. Wear it in the water or during evening volleyball sessions on the beach.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Cut for a slim fit
- Long in the sleeves
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking, stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5’9” and is wearing a size XSmall
- White stretch-recycled nylon
- Slips on
- 80% recycled nylon, 20% spandex
- Machine wash
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Made in Los Angeles
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.