+ NET SUSTAIN stretch recycled rash guard
- x small (sold out)
- small (sold out)
- medium (sold out)
- large (sold out)
- x large (sold out)
Cover's rash guard is cut from the brand's elasticated Swim Jersey® - made using highly opaque, recycled microfibers, the fabric offers 98% protection against the sun's harmful UV rays. Woven with recycled nylon and blended with stretch, it’s cut for a slim fit that’s ideal for days spent paddle boarding or surfing.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Cut for a slim fit
- Long in the sleeves
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a size Small
- Black stretch-recycled nylon
- Slips on
- 80% recycled nylon, 20% spandex
- Machine wash
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Made in Los Angeles
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.