18-karat rose gold, diamond, tsavorite and enamel ring
Color: Rose gold
Diane Kordas says there is no dress code for her jewelry - it can be worn from a casual date to a formal engagement. Part of the 'Animal Kingdom' collection, this ring is made from 18-karat rose gold inlaid with black enamel and sparkling diamonds to form an elephant motif, which represents wisdom and loyalty. Two tiny tsavorites create the creature's glistening eyes.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Length: 3cm / 1.2in
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.30-carats; green tsavorite, total weight: 0.14-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.