Giraffe 18-karat rose gold, diamond, tsavorite and enamel ring
Color: Rose gold
Diane Kordas' ring is part of the brand's 'Animal Kingdom' collection - each one features a different jungle animal with its own unique symbolism. This version is inlaid with black enamel, tsavorites and shimmering diamonds to depict a giraffe, which represents peace. Its cast from 18-karat rose gold in a shield-like shape that mirrors protective armor
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5cm / 2.1in
- Height of Embellishment: 3cm / 1.2in
- Width: 0cm / 0.3in
- F-G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.16-carats; tsavorites, total weight: 0.025-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.