18-karat rose gold, diamond and enamel ring
Color: Rose gold
Diane Kordas creates jewelry that is meaningful and symbolic to the wearer. This ring is cast from 18-karat rose gold inlaid with black enamel and sparkling diamonds to create a bull motif, which represents strength, confidence and determination. It'll make such a lovely birthday gift - we have snake and lion versions, too.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.7cm / 2.2in
- Round-cut F-G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.30-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.