+ NET SUSTAIN The Twin frayed two-tone high-rise boyfriend jeans
E.L.V. Denim's commitment to sustainability goes above and beyond the upcycling techniques it employs - the label even donates unused scraps to local textile artists for sculptures. These boyfriend jeans are cut from tonal-blue panels of ‘unwanted’ denim and have a high-rise waist and subtly frayed cuffs.
This product was Locally Made and Designed for Circularity. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, boyfriend style
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size 27 jeans have an inside leg of 28.3”/ 72 cm
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size 27
- Tonal-blue denim
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% cotton
- Due to the nature of this design, certain variations in color and motif may occur
- Machine wash
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.