+ NET SUSTAIN The Twin frayed two-tone high-rise straight-leg jeans
E.L.V. Denim is committed to minimizing its impact on the environment, which is why it upcycles unwanted jeans destined for landfill. Designed and sourced in East London and spliced together from two contrasting styles, this 'Twin' pair sits high on the waist and has straight legs. The mismatched pockets and seams prove just how individual each pair is.
This product was Locally Made and Designed for Circularity. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size 26 jeans have an inside leg of 27.5”/70cm
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size 26
- Tonal-blue denim
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Due to the nature of this design, certain variations in color and motif may occur
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.