EMILY P. WHEELER
+ NET SUSTAIN Twinkle 18-karat recycled gold, enamel, amethyst and quartz ring
Emily P. Wheeler's ring is part of the brand's 'Dress Up' collection, which is described as "a treasure trove spilling over with color and joy". Cast from 18-karat recycled gold, it's inlaid with an arrangement of enamel, amethyst and quartz in a diamond-shaped setting. Stack yours with similar styles from the label.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Pink amethyst, total weight: 0.79-carats; yellow quartz, total weight: 0.09-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.