Lolita hooded quilted ripstop ski jacket
- US8 (low stock)
- US10 (sold out)
Erin Snow says its 'Lolita' jacket "brings street sensibility to high-performance snow gear." It's made from nylon ripstop that's innovatively spun with aluminum and trimmed with shell woven from recycled polyester. It's filled with bluesign®-approved PrimaLoft® Gold Luxe insulation to keep you warm, while the seam-sealed hood and Riri AQUAzip® waterproof zippers ensure you stay dry on the slopes.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a loose fit
- Extended cuffs with thumbholes
- Drawstring hem for a flexible fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a US 2
- Black ripstop and shell
- Concealed snaps and two-way zip fastening at front
- 67% nylon, 32% polyurethane, 1% aluminum; trim: 100% recycled polyester; padding: 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.