Peri stretch ski leggings
- x small
- x large (sold out)
For those looking for an eco-friendly way to update their skiwear, Erin Snow is a great place to start. These 'Peri' leggings are made from a recycled nylon-blend, designed specifically to level body temperature, and have a flattering high-rise waistband that will stay put whether you're enjoying a relaxing green run or something more challenging. They're especially hard-working in tough conditions and can be layered beneath pants for extra protection and warmth.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mid-rise leggings
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Black stretch-nylon
- Pull on
- 78% recycled nylon, 22% elastane
- Machine wash
- Made in Canada
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.