Kris metallic striped bootcut ski pants
Erin Snow's 'Kris' ski pants are made from the brand's signature shell, which repels water and dirt and has built-in four-way stretch. They're cut in a slim shape that kicks out below the knee to accommodate your boots, with flexible shoulder straps for a secure fit. Match the metallic stripes to those on the brand's sweater.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a slim fit with a bootcut hem
- Adjustable braces for a secure fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 2
- Black and silver stretch-shell
- Partially concealed hook, snap zip fastening at front
- 48% nylon, 47% viscose, 5% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.