Faithfull The Brand
+ NET SUSTAIN Rianne tie-detailed polka-dot linen midi dress
- x small (sold out)
- small (sold out)
- medium (sold out)
- large (sold out)
- x large (sold out)
- xx large (sold out)
"We believe that by investing in local suppliers and our employees, we will create sustainable and self-sufficient communities that continue to thrive," says the team behind Faithfull The Brand. Made and hand-dyed in Bali, this dress is cut from breathable linen in a warm 'Biscuit' hue and printed with black polka-dots. It has bows at the shoulders, which can be tied tight or knotted loosely.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Camel and black linen
- Slips on
- 100% linen; lining: 100% rayon
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Biscuit
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.