+ NET SUSTAIN Coquillage underwired halterneck bikini top
- x small (sold out)
- small (low stock)
- x large (low stock)
Fisch's 'Coquillage' bikini top has ruched, underwired cups that look like seashells. It's cut from stretch-ECONYL® made out of repurposed fishing nets or other nylon waste and has adjustable halterneck ties. Pair yours with the matching briefs.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a C cup or above may wish to take a further size up
- Underwired for lift and support
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9", bra size 32B and is wearing a size XSmall
- Orange stretch-ECONYL®
- Ties at neck, clasp fastening at back
- 65% ECONYL®, 35% elastane; lining: 73% nylon, 27% elastane
- Hand wash
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Designer color: Shimmer Terracotta
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.