Discovery Set, 6 x 1.2ml
This 'Editions' collection is made up of Frederic Malle's most iconic fragrances, blended by some of the world's most distinguished noses.
- Inspired by Dominique Ropion's visits to California, 'Carnal Flower' is at once spicy, fresh and sweet. It's grounded in complex Tuberose, woody accords of Musk and Camphora, and fruity notes of Melon and Coconut
- Concocted by master perfumer Carlos Benaïm, 'Eau de Magnolia' opens with fresh, citrus notes of Bergamot, maturing to a rich, moody base of Haitian Vetiver and Patchouli
- Composed by Olivia Giacobetti, 'En Passant' captures the beauty of '30s Paris' walled gardens. Light and crisp, it's grounded by White Lilac and opens up to top notes of Orange Tree Leaves, Wheat and Cucumber
- Perfect for those who love classic floral scents, 'Iris Poudre' has been composed by the great olfactory innovator, Pierre Bourdon. Soft and elegant, it's anchored by Sandalwood and Vetiver and lifted by warming Tonka Bean, Vanilla and Musk
- Specially blended by esteemed Chanel laboratories chemist, Maurice Roucel, 'Musc Ravageur' opens with fruity and spicy Tangerine, Bergamot and Cinnamon. It matures through Vanilla, Musk and Amber
- It took hundreds of trials to perfect 'Portrait of a Lady' – a scent that balances intense Turkish Rose Essence and Patchouli heart notes. The brand describes it as a modern classic.
Instructions for use:
- Spritz directly onto pulse points
- 6 x 1.2ml/ 0.04fl.oz.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.