Tipi III bootcut ski pants
Fusalp was born in the heart of the French Alps in the early '50s and its collections today still offer up some of the most stylish, high-performance clothing for the slopes. These bootcut 'Tipi III' ski pants are made from stretch-shell treated with a water-repellent finish to keep you comfortable and dry. They're equipped with ankle gaiters with silicone grips for a secure fit over your boots.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- High-rise, cut for a slim fit with a bootcut hem
- Partially elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Internal ankle gaiters with silicone grips for a secure fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5’10” and is wearing a FR 36
- Red stretch-shell
- Snap and concealed zip fastening at front
- 77% polyamide, 23% polyurethane; trim: 95% polyethylene, 5% polyurethane; lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.