+ NET SUSTAIN Compressive stretch recycled tennis skirt
- XXS - Sold out
- XS - Sold out
- M - Sold out
- L - Sold out
- XL - Sold out
- XXL - Sold out
- XXXL - One left
Girlfriend Collective's skirt is made using recycled polyester in a bid to reduce the amount of waste in the fashion industry. Streamlined and sweat-wicking, it's detailed with slits at the sides and has shorts underneath for coverage on the tennis courts or in the gym.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mini-length, sits at the waist
- Built-in compression shorts for support
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Dark-green stretch-recycled polyester
- Pulls on
- 79% recycled polyester, 21% spandex; pocket lining: 80% recycled polyester, 20% spandex
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Moss
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.