Rocky quilted faux leather-paneled flared ski pants
Goldbergh combines high-quality construction and innovative fabrics to create skiwear that performs well and looks good. These 'Rocky' pants are cut from water-resistant stretch-shell and have padded faux leather knee panels for protection. They fit slim through the thighs, then kick out to adjustable flared cuffs with gaiters to keep snow out of your boots. Stash your lip balm and other small essentials in the zipped pockets.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, intended for a slim fit with a flared hem
- Internal ankle gaiters with silicone grips for a secure fit
- Mid-weight, breathable, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
- Black stretch-shell and faux leather
- Snap and concealed zip fastening at front
- 74% polyamide, 26% elastane; fabric2: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.