18-karat white gold, diamond and garnet earrings
Color: White gold
Gucci's Alessandro Michele is drawn to lions because they symbolize strength. These earrings have been crafted in Italy from 18-karat white gold to resemble the animal's head. They're illuminated by shimmering diamonds and set with sizable garnets. Show yours off with pulled-back hair.
Shown here with: Gucci Dress.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 1cm / 0.5in
- Width: 1cm / 0.5in
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.754-carats; garnets
- Screw fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.