Dionysus large leather-trimmed suede shoulder bag
Gucci's black suede bag is named after the Greek god Dionysus – the engraved silver clasp is inspired by the myth that he crossed the river Tigris on a tiger gifted to him by Zeus. Lovingly crafted in Italy and finished with hand-painted edges, it's fitted with three internal compartments, plus a leather flap pocket for optimum organization. Adjust the chain strap to wear yours on your shoulder.
- This item's measurements are:
- Depth: 10cm / 3.9in
- Height: 21cm / 8.2in
- Max. Strap Length: 80cm / 31.2in
- Min. Strap Length: 50cm / 19.5in
- Width: 30cm / 11.7in
- Black suede and leather (Calf)
- Push clasp-fastening front flap
- Comes with dust bag
- Weighs approximately 2.6lbs/ 1.2kg
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.