Fern open-back crepe gown
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Kate Halfpenny is a legend on the London bridal scene - she understands how you want to look and feel on your big day, and ensures that every gown is perfect down to the very last stitch. Designed especially for us, this 'Fern' style is a stunning choice if you're looking for something clean and timeless. It has elegant cap sleeves and a boat neckline, but is particularly beautiful from the back, where it's cutout to the waist and finished with a softy draped bow.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Designed for a slim fit
- Train hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take a further size down
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 6
- Ivory crepe
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in England
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.