+ NET SUSTAIN Mia cutout floral-print silk-habotai mini dress
- x small
- small - Low stock
Hannah Artwear's 'Mia' dress is distinguished by its 'Shiva' pattern, which was created with the help of local collaborators - the design was transformed from "stroke to stitch" using a traditional Indian woodblock technique. A hoop fastening at the navel gives the silk-habotai a gathered effect that's balanced by billowing sleeves and an open back.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
- Multicolored silk-habotai
- Button fastenings at neck
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Shiva
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.